Thursday, December 4, 2014

Are You Talking To Me?

Cove Church worship ministry has an enthusiastic and dedicated creative team that contributes priceless time and energy to this ministry. This group has many more ideas than we can include in each series, and we are going to share some of those with you through this blog. The two links below show two children hearing for the first time after receiving hearing implants. Here’s what some our team members had to say about these videos:
Those videos of kids hearing for the first time are amazing!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the kids hearing idea! We could compare it to hearing God speak to you. 
When I feel like I am really spoken to by God, that is always about how I feel! "Holy moly! That was REALLY GOD talking to ME!"
Love the baby hearing idea and YES! Connecting to hearing God.
These remind me of a scripture where Jesus is talking about his relationship to us, his children: “My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me” (John 10:27).
We love our team! And we hope you enjoy these videos as much as we did.




Merry Christmas!
Cove Church Worship

No comments:

Post a Comment